Updated on 01/14/2022
This information is prepared and customized for visitors to the website https://www.medici.it/. This document cancels and completely replaces the document that was previously published on the subject of cookies.
Specific summary information is progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request that provide forms for data collection. We also inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites, not managed by Medici Ermete & Figli srl. Medici Ermete & Figli srl is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal moral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by the Owner.
Medici Ermete & Figli srl, as Data Controller of your personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 and 14 of the 2016/679 European Regulation, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of interested parties with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights. The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise purchased as part of the use of the site will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein
INTERESTED PARTIES AND STORAGE TIME
A) users (surfers) of the website https://www.medici.it/
Type of data processed
• Navigation Data: IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site; the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources and any temporal indications of the same; parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment; start and finish pages; Navigation index and identification behaviors when viewing the pages of the site.
• Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and the compilation of forms on the same involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (by way of example, name, surname, email address). Specific summary information can be found on the pages that provide the forms.
Purpose of processing: your data collected during navigation will be processed for the following purposes.
• 1) carrying out operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the site;
• 2) collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analysis also in anonymous and / or aggregate form; statistical analysis aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
METHOD OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
USE OF SOCIAL PLATFORMS
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Your data will be processed by appropriately appointed personnel and will be communicated externally to companies acting as independent Data Controller or Data Processor:
• external parties that provide cloud services;
• suppliers of technical assistance services;
• group companies that provide IT system management services, including server hosting and backup services;
• third-party companies that provide third-party services
The complete list can be requested by writing to the contact details of the Owner
Your data will not be disseminated.
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to
TRANSFER OF DATA
For technical and / or organizational needs, your data are transferred to countries belonging to the European Union
To send corporate communications, your data are transferred to countries outside the European Union: this transfer is in any case legitimate as it is guaranteed by the existence of adequacy decisions issued by the European Commission and / or standard protection clauses on the based on the models adopted by the European Commission pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR.
You can request from the Data Controller a copy of the safeguard measures adopted for the extra-EU transfer of your personal data, as well as information on the places where they have been made available, by formulating a specific request to the Data Controller via the e-mail address at email@example.com.
The Site is not intended for use by minors and no data from minors is collected by the Owner. In the event that the Data Controller is aware of the collection of such data (eg through forms on the site) it will delete them immediately. The Data Controller will respond to requests for information in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that the operator of parental responsibility is required in the case of requests for information to provide us with consent to the collection of the minor’s personal data.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is Medici Ermete & Figli srl, with registered office in Via Isacco Newton, 13 / a 42124 Gaida di Reggio Emilia – ITALY Tel. +39 0522 942135 email: firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative .
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided. by articles 15 and following of the 2016/679 European Regulation by writing to email@example.com The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
APPLICATION OF THIS INFORMATION
If you have any doubts regarding this Notice, first contact Medici Ermete & Figli srl by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the Data Controller at the company contact details provided in this document.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE
Medici Ermete & Figli srl reserves the right to update this information to adapt it to supervening law, as well as taking into account the suggestions made by employees, customers, collaborators and users. In the event of changes by Medici Ermete & Figli srl, the Privacy Notice on the main privacy page and on the homepage of the website https://www.medici.it/ will be promptly updated
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party